Coming this Lent.......
Thousands sought Jesus during his life.
Only a few followed him to Calvary.
What will you do?
We will be meeting:
SRB Sunday Mar 1st 11-12:30 A.M.
SJB Thursday Feb 27th 8:45 –10 A.M.
SFX Tue Mar 10th 6-7:30 P.M.
Call 262-878-3476 to register
Or just come. We would love to have you.
Please click here (Today's Daily Readings) and click on today's date to find the Daily Readings at the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops website.
More Upcoming Events!
More Upcoming Events! Hope you join us!
St. Robert Bellarmine/St. Mary’s Lenten Fish Fry—Dinner includes: Baked or Fried Cod, French Fries, Potato Pancakes, Coleslaw, Apple Sauce, Macaroni and Cheese, Marble Rye Bread, and Dessert. Tickets will be available at the door: $12 (3pc dinner) and $10 (2pc dinner), with the option for a Kids $5 Cheesy Mac Plate.
Dinner will be served from 4:30 to 7:30 pm starting Friday February 28th- April 3rd at St. Robert Bellarmine Church. Bring your family and friends and enjoy a nice Lenten tradition.
Sign up sheets will be at the back of church or you can sign up on-line at:
SJB--St John the Baptist
SMD--St Mary of the Assumption
SRB--St Robert Bellarmine
3:00 pm Reconciliation (SFX 1st/3rd/5th; SJB 2nd/4th)
3:30 pm Reconciliation (SRB)
4:00 pm SFX (1st/3rd/5th); SJB (2nd/4th)
4:30 pm SRB
7:30 am Rosary (SFX)
8:00 am SFX
8:00 am SMD
10:00 am SRB
10:00 am Rosary (SJB)
10:30 am SJB
5:00 PM Benediction/Exposition (SRB)
8:00 am SFX
8:00 am SRB
8:00 am and 5 pm Exposition/Adoration (SJB)
10:00 am Oak Ridge (1st)
8:00 am SJB
3:00 pm Veterans/New Chapel (2nd/4th)
8:00 am SMD
- Father Russell L. Arnett, Administrator (Currently on Sabbatical)
- Father Jon C. Jenkins, Pastoral Associate
- Kathi Andreoni, Director, Faith Formation
- Katherine Peterson, Director, Religious Education (K-8 South)
- Maria Wargolet, Director, Liturgy and Music
- Robyn Walvoord, Administrative Services Coordinator
- Laurice Maki, Bookkeeper
- North Office, St Robert Bellarmine/St Mary Dover
- South Office, St Francis Xavier/St John the Baptist
- Judy Derra, Parish Secretary (North)
- Maria Zizzo, Parish Secretary (South)
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
262-878-3476 (St Robert Bellarmine and St Mary of the Assumption)
262-878-2267 (St Francis Xavier)
262-859-2484 (St John the Baptist)